Channels by Moi?



View on Grouper.comAdd to Blogger Blog

Some of us will enjoy watching this more than others. Those that share my particular sense of humor will bust a gut just like I did! But will it make it to local TV? Probably not. What's most interesting about this is not this content or all the videos I've been posting lately on my blog, but the bigger idea this type of content sharing represents. I believe this is the beginning of individuals aggregating content which competes for airtime with national broadcasters. Now do you see the need for monetizing and advertising relevance I keep yapping about? When guys like me collect and share quality content (that's HD/fullscreen on any display), how does NBC pay their bills? Something to think about...meanwhile, happy Friday, and enjoy this clip!

0 Responses to “Channels by Moi?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 GROW |